Our unique and attractive building is available for hire, it is suitable for various private events including conferences, parties, meetings and other small gatherings.
Please note we are unable to accept any one-off bookings for either halls at present.
St Albans Church, Gossops Green, does have a hall which maybe available.
- Tiled floor throughout.
- Enclosed garden.
- Easy wheelchair access.
- Double doors to the hall.
- Two toilets; one accessible.
- Ample 13 amp power points throughout the building.
- Car parking (25 spaces approx).
The Small Hall
The small hall with its small kitchen makes an ideal meeting room. Alternatively if your event is conducted in the large hall, it makes a separate area for eating and taking coffee and tea breaks. The small hall measures 7.3m x 6.2m.
The Large Hall
The large hall has up to 80 individual cushioned seats that can be easily arranged to meet the needs for your event. The large hall measures 11.5m x 6.2m.
Variety of Uses
Bewbush Barn halls can be set up in a variety of ways. It is used for Aerial Pilates, Pilates, dance classes, fitness classes, table top fairs, birthday parties, wedding receptions, dinner parties, conferences and many more…
The facilities include:
- 10 folding tables. Tables measure 76cm wide and 183cm long.
- Wall-mounted projector screen in each hall.
- Side door leading to patio and enclosed garden.
- Kitchen with sink, water boiler, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and cutlery.
For barn hire enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include the hire date and how many hours.