Our unique and attractive building is available for hire, it is suitable for various private events including conferences, parties, meetings and other small gatherings.
- Tiled floor throughout.
- Enclosed garden.
- Easy wheelchair access.
- Double doors to church and hall.
- Two toilets; one accessible.
- Wireless microphones for use throughout the building.
- Speakers zoned for the church, hall or both.
- The whole building is served by a loop system for use with the ‘T’ position on a hearing aid.
- Under-floor electric heating, on only during the coldest months.
- Ample 13 amp power points throughout the building.
- Car parking (25 spaces approx).
The Small Hall
The small hall with its small kitchen makes an ideal meeting room. Alternatively if the meeting is conducted in the church it makes a separate area for eating and taking coffee and tea breaks. The small hall measures 7.3m x 6.2m.
The Large Hall
The large hall has up to 80 individual cushioned seats that can be easily arranged to provide alternative layouts for worship or meetings. The large hall measures 11.5m x 6.2m.
Variety of Uses
Bewbush Barn Church can be set up in a variety of ways. It is used for Aerial Pilates, Pilates, table top fairs, birthday parties, wedding receptions, dinner parties, conferences and many more…
The facilities include:
- 10 folding tables. Tables measure 76cm wide and 183cm long.
- Wall-mounted projector screen.
- Side door leading to patio and enclosed garden.
- Kitchen with sink, water boiler, fridge, microwave, dishwasher and cutlery.
Our standard hourly rate is £15 for the small hall and £40 for the whole complex.
For a quote and to arrange a booking please check our calendar for any conflicting events and then email Naomi on email@example.com
Please be sure to include the hire date and how many hours.